Parkside Self Defense is dedicated to the Dallas Community and their students. Our facility is specifically designed to help promote quick and efficient learning, fun classes, and all around wonderful experience. We provide expert instruction to men, women, and children of all ages and experience levels.
What is Self Defense? Self Defense is a combination of awareness, assertiveness, verbal skills safety strategies, and physical techniques that will enable a person to prevent, escape, resist, and survive violent assaults. When your life is in danger you must do whatever is necessary to survive the confrontation and then get away from the threat.
5 Rules of Self Defense
- Always keep space between you and any potential attacker
- If approached, make space and maintain it.
- If you are grabbed or restrained in any way, defeat the restraint, then make space
- Do not allow an attacker to take you anywhere
- Exit the situation and get to safety.
Because of Parkside Self Defense passion for Dallas, we offer a FREE community Self Defense class. Self Defense is available Monday and Friday from 6:45 pm to 7:30 pm.
For more information about our school, programs, and instructors give us a call at (503) 751-1444, connect with us on Facebook, or come on by!