While we are hopeful that an agreement will be reached soon, Washington Federal is here to help hard-working Americans bridge the gap. Washington Federal is offering a Government Employee Quick Relief Loan for any eligible Federal Government employee who is furloughed, or working without pay.
- Borrow up to a total of 12 weeks net (take home) pay.
- Pay no loan fees or application fees.
- No payments and 0% interest for the first 90 days.
- Make interest-only payments at a rate of just 5% through 12/31/2019. Rate increases to 10% starting 1/1/2020.
- Access funds as paydays are missed by requesting additional draws.
- Borrowed funds are deposited into a Washington Federal checking account for easy access.
- Bring your last funded Federal paycheck along with either a Furlough Notice or zero-balanced paystub to apply.
- Make payments over three years, with final payment due by 12/31/2022.
- Available by visiting your local branch in Washington, Oregon, Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona.
Dallas Food Banks
As always, our Dallas Food Banks are always ready to help those in need. They are located at 322 Main St. # 180, Monday through Friday from 8:45 am to 11:20 am.
Willamette Valley Food Assistance Program
Willamette Valley Food Assistance Program is a co-op membership program that assists low income families with food and household goods on a weekly basis. The membership fees are $42 a month for 4 weeks of distributions. You choose the items your family will use. Located at 888 Monmouth Cutoff Rd., Building E. Distribution hours are Wednesday from 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm. They are closed on the fifth Wednesday of every month.
As the shutdown continues more resources will become available. Be sure to contact your local nonprofits to see what other resources may be available to you.
World Cup Avicii Mac Miller Stan Lee “Black Panther” Meghan Markle AnthonyBourdain XXXTentacion Stephen Hawking Kate Spade