On November 6th, from 9 am to 2 pm we will gather at Dallas Retirement Village to grow as business and community leaders. Please join us for the first Mid-Willamette Valley Leadership Summit.
What will the Summit entail?
We invite all leaders and their teams from the Mid-Willamette Valley to come learn how to implement proven methods for growing as a community of understanding.
Tickets are $77 per person.
What community doesn’t need better communication and more revenue?
We sense an urgency for increasing our region’s capacity to build relationships and increase the collective efficacy of the regional community. With that in mind, we are fulfilling our role as a community catalyst by launching the very first Mid-Willamette Valley Leadership Summit.
We will gather on November 6th, 2018, at Dallas Retirement Village, for discussion of how we as business and community leaders, can lead from the front to become a community of outward thinkers and community of understanding. Along with our capacity to work together. We will share some out of the box ways to increase revenue.
We’ll learn about having an outward mindset by an organization that has a proven method to change lives and transform organizations.
In the afternoon session, we’ll hear from a procurement specialist who will share secrets to attaining contracts to increase your business revenue.
November 6, 2018
8:30-9 Check in
9-11:45 Arbinger Institute “The Outward Mindset” – Arbinger makes the connection between behavior, mindset, and results. They will share proven work that equips people to understand and effect change at the level of mindset to change an organization’s culture, resolve conflict, and facilitate dramatically better organizational results.
11:45-12:30 Lunch (Included in your ticket)
12:30-2 Procurement – How can your business gain resources and contracts for growth?
- Secretary of State Small Business Advocacy Team – structuring your business, business information and assistance cutting through red tape
- Certification Office for Business Inclusion and Diversity – the beneftis to becoming certified with the State of Oregon as a women-owned, minority-owned, service-disabled Veteran owned, or emerging small business.
- Department of Administrative Services – the statewide procurement system where businesses can find contracting opportunities. Get your product or service further than retail and walk in consumers.
- Government Contract Assistance Program – provides FREE help bidding and proposing on those government contracting opportunities
- Department of Human Services-Oregon Health Authority – we buy goods and services, provide businesses with supports and incentives such as employment solutions, and work alongside community partners for sustainable solutions. It’s not a question of whether you fit in, but where does your business fit in?
- ODOT – they are much more than roadways… they are industry champions that spend millions with small businesses, how can your business be one of the next ones that ODOT buys from?
2-3 Sponsors, Chamber Executive Team, Arbinger Speakers, Procurement Team EXCLUSIVE Mixer
- Valuable insight from trained individuals
- Outward Mindset Curriculum and practical implementable tools
- Direct links to attaining contracts for increasing your revenue and how to stay on the radar for more
- Catered Lunch on site
Register now at https://midwillametteleadershipsummit.eventbrite.com/