First of all I would like to thank our Chamber of Commerce members for their investment in the Chamber. Doing what we do for the community is important. It is their time, talents, and treasure investments that make it possible for us to accomplish what we do for you while you are at work.
2018 has been quite a year with many changes and upgrades. Below are a few highlights:
- Scholarships for students who are wishing to study business were awarded through Young Pros
- We began Wake Up Wednesday to meet members’ desire for increased connectivity
- Hosted our 61st Annual Community Awards Banquet
- 15 new members to date
- Continued improvements to the Chamber of Commerce website and its value to you
- New Online Journal began – a blog designed to keep you informed and amplify our search engines
- Worked within the region to improve Tourism with Polk County Tourism Alliance
- Created new video marketing for Dallas with Workforce Development Internship with Dallas High School
- Hosted the first annual Mid-Willamette Valley Leadership Summit
- Created new value – added and repackaged membership structure
By restructuring your membership investment we have packaged things for your convenience based upon what your normal participation and interests are. You will notice, therefore, that the investment rates have changed accordingly. For a clearer look at what your membership now includes, take a look at our website and scroll to the bottom to thumb through the new Investment Menu. You will notice that it has got a few things to finalize, including the addition of a marketing campaign called ‘Dallas Live!’ but we wanted to share it with you, and our Chamber members.
As always, we are here to help and discover how we can best serve you and our community. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Some of you have asked for them already, and yes 2019 membership investment invoices and a stats sheet are on their way out for those of you with a January billing date.
Thank you for supplying us with the opportunity to serve Dallas by being a Catalyst, Convener and Champion for Dallas to be known as a great place to live, work and play.